Why Thousands Of People Just Like You Made The Right Decision - and Bought This Stand!
You'd be amazed at how many people buy expensive equipment, and then rely on the cheapest stand possible. But we know you're smarter than that - thats why you're here, right?!
So the reason all those people bought this stand: because it ticks all of the boxes.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Works flat (like a table top) or angled to almost any angle you could want
- Top adjusts over 180° in angle
- Height adjusts between 69cm and 115cm
- At 405mm x 300mm, the top section is big enough for almost any laptop/projector
- Recesses in the sides of the table top to allow for cables, allowing the item to sit flush on the top while ensuring the device cannot slip off the stand
- 28mm steel shaft, with 22mm steel telescopic section and legs.
- At 3.1kg, they are very sturdy without being back-breakingly heavy.
In a little more detail, they offer...
- Peace of mind: Nordell have covered you with a lifetime (yes, I said LIFETIME!) warranty to cover you against any defects in workmanship.
Flexibility: You can use it like a portable table (with the top flat - think projectors, laptops etc for conference venues) or as an angled stand (to hold mixers, DJ laptops, iPad's and tablets, karaoke gear - even sheet music!). The angle of the stand can be adjusted past 180° (can' think off hand by you'd want it beyond vertical, though with velcro or magnetic strips attached, you could theoretically have something attached almost upside down!) When it is at 'table' format, the height adjusts from a maximum of 1155mm, down to 695mm at its lowest.
The 405mm x 300mm top section has strategically positioned openings on 3 of the 4 side, to allow for cables - be they power cables, AV cables to connect projectors and laptops etc while also stopping the device from sliding off the top.
- Sturdiness: The main shaft is 28mm diameter steel, with the telescopic upper section and legs being 22mm diameter steel. This results in the stand being very sturdy while not being back breakingly heavy at just 3.1kg in weight.
- Portability: Remove the table top, and the stand folds up like all other tripod stands - nice and compact.
So there you have it - those are the reason why so many other people love these stands. Now its time for you to join them, grab one while they're hot!