6 reasons you need this Power Supply on your killer pedalboard...
- It won't let you down - isolated outputs mean that should any short circuits arise, the other outputs will will continue to function - meaning your show still goes on!
- It's quiet - the last thing you need is a noisy power supply buzzing all over the tone you've worked hard to create.
- It's well made - unlike plastic casings, this aluminium alloy casing can stand up to life on the road.
- It's very flexible - with 7 x 9v outputs at 100mA, 1 x 9v output at 500mA, 1 x 12v output at 100 mA and 1 x 18v output at 100mA, it can power all manner of different pedals. The 10 x 60cm supplied power cables should be long enough for even the largest pedal boards.
- It also lights up your pedalboard - with the flick of a switch, all 10 blue LED's can be activated which throws light over your pedalboard so you can see what you're doing at gigs. These also double up as short circuit indicators.
- You can even reverse the polarity - though most pedals require negative to be the centre pin, some don't. We've covered you there with a couple of polarity reversing cables for those pedals which require positive to be centre.
Which begs the questions - what else could you possibly want from a power supply? What are you waiting for?!
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Power adapter: 240V 18v UK plug
- Input: DC 18V
- 7 x 9V 100mA
- 1 x 9V 500mA
- 1 x 12V 100mA
- 1 x 18V 100mA
- Power supply size: 5.2cm x 15.5cm x 3.4cm
- Power supply weight: 197g
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 10 x 60cm Cables
- 2 x Polarity Converter leads
- 1 x User Manual