Why you will LOVE this Banjolele!
- It sounds great: It has a bright and percussive tone with great response, plusloads of character - all with solid intonation. It's fitted with a mahogany veneered resonator for added character and projection.
- Its well made: The hand crafted body is a visually striking mahogany which has been constructed from quality, close grain materials. The skin is a high grade cream coloured 'Remo' membrane. The neck is mahogany with an Indian rosewood fingerboard, and a complementing ox bone nut and maple saddle.
- It utilises quality parts: The strings are genuine 'Aquila Nylgut', and the machine heads (tuners) are a quality closed style with a chrome finish. The cream fingerboard binding has been beautifully fitted and the instrument has been finished with a smooth shiny gloss lacquer.
- Its versatile: Its perfect for both beginners and experienced players
- It comes at a price that won't break the bank.
- With an optional bag (RRP £35) to protect your instrument from damage while out and about!
These are sure to be a hit - grab one now before we sell out!
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top/Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Frets: Brass
- Nut: ABS
- Saddle: ABS