Maple Strat Guitar Neck: 21 Fret Replacement Stratocaster neck with Maple fingerboard
- Item No.
We just go hold of the range of guitar necks from 'Dr Parts' and these things are good. Even without strings, you can just tell they're gonna play like a dream! Put some strings on - Wow! All the necks in the range are made from Maple, with various fingerboard options. All have truss rods, and the mahogany 'Skunk' stripe down the back of the neck for added strength.
The necks are finished with a thin satin lacquer, which makes them ideal for building guitars - the finish can easily be sanded down for painting your choice of colour. Also, not too much work to put your own logo on! Bootiful!
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets: Medium size
- Width at Nut: 1 5/8"
- Width at 12th Fret: 2"
- Neck Profile: Soft C
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Scale (Nut - 12th Fret): 12 3/4"
- Scale: (Nut - 21st Fret): 18"
- Machine Head pegholes: 6mm Diameter
- Width at Heel: 56mm
- Depth at Heel: 25mm
- Suitable for: Strats! Guitar projects, replacing broken necks!
- Notable Features: Classic Dot Inlays, Ultra smooth lacquer
- Dimensions: Width at Nut: 1 5/8", Width at 12th Fret: 2"
- Length: Scale (Nut - 12th Fret): 12 3/4", Scale: (Nut - 21st Fret): 18"